Monday, October 23, 2006

 

The Weekend

It's over, bah. Anyway, started it off by working overtime dismantling the platforms in preparation for the move to ucc on Monday. We were supposed to have fna project meeting too, but one of the members couldn't make it, they suggested Saturday afternoon, but as my room mate and I both wanted to go home, and I had stuff to do, we told them to meet some other time. Ugh Saturday afternoon. They both stay on campus and they're from other countries, so it's ok with them, but I miss my family.

Went out with my dad in the afternoon to test drive cars. Tried the Kia Rio and Cerato. They're both very basic, but we didn't like them. The biting point is high and for me to press the clutch fully I need to move the seat so forward that I end up too close to the steering wheel. It was quite an uncomfortable position.

After that we tried the Mitsubishi Lancer. That was much better, but it looks like my dad is still pretty keen on the Vios.

The only work I did this weekend was to study line integrals and print notes. For those who think I'm hardworking, studying does not equal understanding, haha. I brought my tutorials home and didn't do them in the end. chris, hock and one of chris' friends are coming for concert, yay!!

posted by cosine  @ 12:33 AM
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Other Blogs

  • Christopher
  • Hock
  • Chee Hui
  • Joline
  • YH
  • Zhiqin
  • Kenny
  • J.X.
  • Tubby
  • Esther Goh
  • Sarah
  • Dwin
  • Licia
  • External Links

  • Image Host--Applerings
  • Google
  • Previous Posts

  • Concert Rehearsals
  • Tired
  • Yay, tests are over
  • So far so good
  • Lecture Pads
  • Results
  • Another one over
  • Maths mid term
  • Practice papers
  • Holidays are ending
  • Archives

  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008