Actually, I don't have much to blog about. Week 3 has started and with it comes the start of tutorials. I'm really behind this semester, barely keeping up and it's only the first week of tutorials. Just finished "copying with understanding" maths tutorial 1. Not such a good idea actually. sigh...
Still have another 2 tutorials which I haven't even looked at.
On the non academic side, I just watched the Singapore vs Malaysia soccer match which ended 1-1. Should have just watched the second half, which was much more exciting. Hope Singapore can win in the return leg on Saturday.
My microsoft keyboard is spoilt again. Two keys suddenly decided to pack up and stop working. The "Z" and spacebar keys. I've just emailed them and they say they'll get back to me. Changing keyboards every half a year is getting to be quite a chore. Maybe I should just invest in a Logitech one.