Just finished helping out at a 3 day bazaar which was outside LT27 at science fac. After doing 8 hours, I have half an aux point. Those who want an explanation of the points system can ask me. It was quite an interesting experience. I got to sell curry puffs, second hand books, 3rd party ink and computer games. I also gave out flyers for the UOB Campus Card. Actually I originally put my name down for the curry puffs and some other food vendor who pulled out, then I was supposed to do UOB. In the end, I just went wherever they needed manpower. That made it a lot more interesting.
We just chose hall activities. The tryouts and interviews have started. Tried out for touch rugby, but the commitment is quite serious, and they even want us to buy jerseys and boots. There's Saturday training too, which is really irritating. My life will be just like NS before the 5 day week was implemented. Not sure if I should still join it, but there are only 15 trainings or so till IHG, so maybe can still cope for these couple of months.
Preparations for concert are still going on. We started building another stage decoration. Already been at it for 12 hours, it's still not finished, but it's taking shape nicely.
I'm still barely keeping up with tutorials, but it's starting to get more difficult. Hmmmm.....