Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

FFI

Finally got my FFIs done, after 2 postponements. At least we were informed the 2nd time round so we didn't make a wasted trip. The waiting time was quite long, although the actual examination was very short.

After the FFIs, I had to rush off to Kallang Theatre, where I'm doing backstage work for a performance of Ali Baba and the 21 thieves by the Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan. It's quite an interesting experience, although all I'm doing is the projected backdrop, so I just press N to advance to the next powerpoint slide. The pictures were all provided, but I had to crop out the black bars and resize them to fit the powerpoint.

So far, 2 performances are over, and the last one is on Sunday, which is today actually. It's pretty tiring and I can't see much of the show from my backstage angle, but this is a really interesting point of view to watch a performance from.

Yup, that's why I've been coming back so late for the past few days. Been bugging my dad to let me have the car but he still won't, haha.

posted by cosine  @ 12:24 AM
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Other Blogs

  • Christopher
  • Hock
  • Chee Hui
  • Joline
  • YH
  • Zhiqin
  • Kenny
  • J.X.
  • Tubby
  • Esther Goh
  • Sarah
  • Dwin
  • Licia
  • External Links

  • Image Host--Applerings
  • Google
  • Previous Posts

  • Strange birds
  • Image editing is fun
  • Cycling
  • Maths Qn
  • William's party
  • More headers...
  • More changes
  • Changed Header
  • Timo's template
  • Countdown timer
  • Archives

  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008